Sunday 1 January 2017

New Year's Resolutions | 2017

It's that time of the year again! It honestly feels like yesterday that I was typing my resolutions for last year, so I can't quite believe I'm here again - a year older, wiser, and still terrible at keeping up with resolutions. Oops! I like to think about these as goals rather than resolutions.

Image Credit: http://www.christmashappynewyear2017.com/2016/11/new-year-
fireworks-2017-wallpapers-fireworks-iphone-wallpaper-2017.html

1)  STOP BITING MY NAILS!

21 years and counting. I'm so determined.

2) Keep up the blog
I can't believe I've been writing this thing for a year! I love doing it. I'm challenging myself to post on it once a week, AND I'm putting it on Facebook. It's happening. If I'm taking the time to write this, someone should probably read it.

3) Handwrite a draft of a novel
Yup, I want to write a novel! I've had ideas floating around in my head since I was about 14, and I've tried so many times to sit down and start writing, but the time has never been right. But this year, I'm doing it. And I'm handwriting it. I'm a traditionalist.

4) Keep up yoga/workout 3 times a week
I love yoga, so I'm challenging myself to do it more regularly. I swear by it for helping anxiety, and it helps keep me fit too, so there's really no downside.

What goals do you have for this year? Think big!

No comments:

Post a Comment