Sunday 20 March 2016

Review: Seed and Bean Organic Milk and White Chocolate Collection

I've got something a little bit different for the blog today! I received these chocolates for Christmas, and I thought the packaging alone was so gorgeous that I felt that they were worthy of a review. I've personally never heard of this brand before, and I have a massive sweet tooth, so I was very excited about them.


Despite being a huge chocoholic, I'm not a fan of fancy chocolate generally. I'm perfectly happy with the cheap stuff; in my mind it will always be the best. However, this chocolate is really good. As you can see from the packaging, you get four different flavours: Sicilian Hazelnut and Almond, Cornish Sea Salt and Lime, Lemon and Poppy Seed and Raspberry and Vanilla.


I'll admit, the flavours are a little bit odd, however they do really work for something a little bit different. My favourite was the Raspberry and Vanilla, as I'm really loving white chocolate right now. As this was a Christmas present, I have absolutely no idea how much they are, but personally I believe that the Raspberry and White Chocolate one alone is worth that money.

Have you ever tried this brand? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment