Sunday 7 May 2017

A Letter To My Sister, On The Day She Moves Out

Dear Millie,

I can't quite believe you are moving out of our parents house, at the ripe old age of 18. And before me, no less. Well, sort of. Over the last eighteen months, you have grown-up so much, and become a proper little adult. I'm so proud of the person that you have become, and the direction you are taking. In some ways, I think you've always been more of a grown-up than me. You know what you want and you go for it, taking no prisoners in the meantime. You are stubborn in the best possible way, and I'm so happy that you get to move on to the next stage of your life. Enjoy this time together - life is too short to argue about furniture and colour schemes.

Millie, no matter how old you get or how far away you move, you'll always be my little sister.

Love N x

No comments:

Post a Comment