Sunday 26 June 2016

June Favourites

Ah! I can't believe it's the end of June already! What?! A quiet month in terms of favourites, but an important one.


Game of Thrones
This is making my favourites list twice in a row! This is probably the thickest book I've ever read, so I'm slowly making my way through it. Having already watched the TV show, I know what's going on so it's nice being able to fill in details, since the TV show does obviously leave a lot of it out.

Family
This is kind of an obvious one since my family are in my favourites every month, but this month especially has made me appreciate them. My granddad was temporarily in hospital for an issue that turned out to be nothing serious, thank goodness, but it was a scary few days none the less.

What are your favourites for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment