|Image Credit: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=30+before+30&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKE|
I absolutely love reading these kind of posts, so it has inspired me to write my own! I hope this will make me more accountable to actually try and do all these things before I'm 30! That gives me 10 years... that'll be enough time, right?
- Finish university with a decent grade.
- Complete my teacher training and become a fully fledged teacher!
- Give blood.
- Get a tattoo.
- Go indoor skydiving.
- Lead a volunteer programme.
- Do a Race For Life.
- Finish writing my novel.
- Get novel published.
- Keep my blog alive for at least a year.
- Be able to balance on my hands.
- Learn a new language.
- Learn how to cook.
- Learn to swim.
See a London musical. (Wicked, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - I love musicals!)
- Move out of my parents house.
- Adopt at least one dog.
- Keep in touch with friends from school.
- Learn a new skill.
- Keep writing my diary everyday.
- Learn to forgive and forget.
- Visit Rome.
- Visit Mykonos.
- Visit New York.
- Visit Norway.
- Visit Japan.
- Read all of Waterstones '50 Books to Read Before You Die'.
- Dye my hair.
- Host a dinner party.
- Find the perfect jeans.