Sunday 30 October 2016

Why Do I Write My Blog?

This is a question that I've asked myself a lot over the last 10 months, particularly during those times when I can't think of anything to write about. But I persevere, and solider through, because I love having this 'thing' to do on the side - something that's completely separate from my studies and separate from my general life commitments.

This is the same reason why I don't 'advertise' my blog - very few people know that I write it, and I'm perfectly glad to keep it this way. I write my blog for myself. I don't write it for anyone else. This blog was born out of boredom and a compelling need to write. All of that comes from me. Even if no one else ever reads this, that's completely fine with me.

If by some chance anyone does stumble across this, hey! Welcome to a snapshot of inside my brain. It's confused and it's mismatched, but it's all genuine and that's the most important thing.

Short answer: I write this blog because I love it.

1 comment: