Monday 3 October 2016

Being Alone and Keeping Busy

Image Credit: https://lifewithivy.com/2014/11/18/how-to-enjoy-alone-time/

I'm back at university, which means only one thing: a lot of alone time. I live with four other girls who all do different courses, so our schedules are completely different and as a result, I spend a lot of time by myself.

Last year, this became a real issue for me, and caused me to become really down and consider dropping out of university all together, which confused me because as a child I loved nothing more than spending time by myself. But I found I hated the silence and lack of company.

This year, however, I'm really working on it. I'm in a different bedroom, which has made a world of difference, and I'm in my final year, so I have tons of work to keep me busy.

I'm learning to love my own company, and I think that's one of the most important things in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment