Monday 18 January 2016

What I Got For Christmas | 2015

Before we start, a bit of a disclaimer:

I am in NO WAY trying to brag, show off, gloat, or otherwise revel in the things I received for Christmas. I'm just quite nosey and I love looking at what other people got for Christmas, so I thought I'd do a similar post myself.

Equally, I won't go through everything I received for Christmas, instead I'll just show a couple of the 'main' things that I received. Everything else is pretty standard: chocolate, odd bits of makeup, clothes, trinkets, etc. Obviously I'm not turning my nose up at these things in any way - I'm incredibly grateful for everything I received this year, I'm just limiting this post to a couple of items, otherwise it would be quite long, especially with pictures included!

Okay, with that out of the way, let's continue.

















Oh my goodness. I'm in love. I'm so excited about these. They were on my list, so I hoped that I would get them, but of course you never know. The Naked 3 palette looks a bit battered because it's actually my Christmas present from last year, but the Naked 2 and the Naked Smoky I received this year. They are BEAUTIFUL. I've been using the Naked 2 palette everyday since, and I love it! Normally I would never let anyone spend this much money on something so-not-important like makeup, but I really love them, I wear them everyday, and these are the only expensive makeup items I own, so I don't feel too guilty.


This was a completely unexpected present from my younger sister, who is obsessed with hair products. If I'm being honest, I think she secretly wanted these for herself, so they must be good! I don't know much about hair products, but I used these for the first time the other day, and I really like them. They smell really good and my hair was so soft after. The hair treatment that you apply when you get out of the shower is particularly amazing - I have pretty bad split ends, but after I used this product, the ends of my hair were softened and it just looked so much healthier.

Presents and material things aside, I really love Christmas because I spend loads of time with my family. This year, we had a really big family Christmas, and it was so nice to have just a couple days focused purely on that, instead of uni work and other life commitments.

What did you get for Christmas this year, and how did you celebrate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment